Experienced Accountant Careers
Through ongoing education and coaching relationships, we invest in your long-term success.
At Weinstein Spira, you’re more to us than an immediate hire. In fact, we want to ensure that joining our team promotes a successful, long-lasting and fulfilling career as an accounting professional. To achieve this success, we pair you up with a coach on your very first day. From there, your coach will work with you on goal setting, professional development, evaluation feedback and overall mentorship.
A career at Weinstein Spira will offer you:
- Interesting and diverse assignments with sophisticated clients
- A community of highly educated, skilled professionals at the top of their field
- A well-defined career track with advancement opportunities
- Training and continuous learning
- The ability to make decisions and have a direct impact on your clients’ business
- Mentoring that is tailored to foster your career growth
- A challenging and manageable workload that keeps you current while allowing you to have a fulfilling personal life
- Global resources and current technology
- A competitive compensation package
To explore how Weinstein Spira can provide you with the career you want, contact our Human Resources Director, Elizabeth Harkness.
Cybersecurity is the practice of protecting data, networks, devices and systems from unauthorized access, theft or damage. It is a constantly evolving field that requires businesses and individuals to stay alert and informed of the latest threats and solutions. In...
Working in public accounting with its periodic stressful times, I have found that it is important to find moments to engage as a team outside of the office. Since joining the firm, I noticed that we had paused participation in charitable events due to the pandemic....
The holiday season, with its joyous celebrations and festivities, can also bring a whirlwind of chaos and stress. From planning family gatherings to buying gifts and decorating your house, its easy to feel overwhelmed. Fortunately, with a little bit of preparation and...