Experienced Accountant Careers
Through ongoing education and coaching relationships, we invest in your long-term success.
At Weinstein Spira, you’re more to us than an immediate hire. In fact, we want to ensure that joining our team promotes a successful, long-lasting and fulfilling career as an accounting professional. To achieve this success, we pair you up with a coach on your very first day. From there, your coach will work with you on goal setting, professional development, evaluation feedback and overall mentorship.
A career at Weinstein Spira will offer you:
- Interesting and diverse assignments with sophisticated clients
- A community of highly educated, skilled professionals at the top of their field
- A well-defined career track with advancement opportunities
- Training and continuous learning
- The ability to make decisions and have a direct impact on your clients’ business
- Mentoring that is tailored to foster your career growth
- A challenging and manageable workload that keeps you current while allowing you to have a fulfilling personal life
- Global resources and current technology
- A competitive compensation package
To explore how Weinstein Spira can provide you with the career you want, contact our Human Resources Director, Elizabeth Harkness.
Weinstein Spira is full of opportunity. Everyone here has a chance to take on engaging projects, but maintains the support of a strong, talented team to meet those challenges successfully.
Ownership at the Workplace: Empowering Employees to Drive Success
In today's fast-paced business world, companies are always looking for ways to improve their productivity and bottom line. One effective approach is cultivating a culture of ownership at the workplace. When employees feel that they have a stake in the success of their...
The Importance of Mental Health On and Off the Clock
It is no secret that mental health is essential to our overall well-being. Taking care of ourselves both physically and mentally is vital, especially in the workplace where mental health can easily take a back seat to work demands. However, taking the time to care for...
Michael Avant Joins Weinstein Spira as an Experienced Advisory Consultant
Weinstein Spira, the mid-market public accounting and business advisory firm for Houston’s top high net worth individuals and privately held businesses, is pleased to welcome Michael Avant as an Experienced Advisory Consultant. Avant brings extensive experience and...