Process-oriented and resourceful, Sarah focuses on the big picture when it comes to guiding her clients through the audit process. Her enthusiasm for internal controls allows her to develop a deep understanding of her clients’ internal processes and proposesolutions that satisfy their specific business needs.
Sarah joined Weinstein Spira in 2016 after gaining valuable knowledge in the non-profit industry. As a member of Weinstein Spira’s Learning Culture Committee, Sarah enjoys training and mentoring others in the firm.
In her free time, Sarah enjoys hiking and acting as a game master for her tabletop role playing game group. She also loves to cook and is slowly trying her hand at every type of cuisine. She has a cat named Hank who is famous for making Zoom appearances!
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Houston Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- BS in Accounting and Anthropology from Trinity University
- MS in Accounting from University of Houston
713.622.7000 Pay Now Client Login